Wow, I can’t believe that we only have 174 days before our wedding. The past few months have FLOWN by. I have a ton to catch you up on and I promise to be a better blogger over the next few months leading up to the wedding.
So here is what we’ve done over the last few months (and possibly before we were even engaged!) :)
· Venue – check
· Dress – check (spoiler alert - it’s not white!)
· Dave’s suit – check
· Wedding Shoes – check for Billie, check for Dave
· Wedding Website – half check (it is much more time consuming than one might think)
· Engagement Pictures – round one, check.
· Save The Dates – work in progress
· Guest List – the nightmare is finally over
· Bridal Party Dresses – Laura (MOH) check, Opal (Mom) check, Marianne (FMIL) check. Valerie and Deb’s dresses TBD
· Cake Topper – check
· Wedding cake – thank you Marietta Diner – check
· Photographer – check
· Officiant – check thank you Uncle Jerry
And that is about all. I’m sure the list of things we have left to do far outweigh the list of things complete…but I’m still waiting on my wedding fairy to show and take care of all the small details! That does happen, right?!
In addition to this being the craziest time of year at work for both Dave and myself, we have decided to start training for a half marathon. (No, not a joke, but amusing I’m sure!) So I’ll start reporting each week about training and how it is going.
Check back soon for more details of our crazy life! :)
Future Mrs. Frys