Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Fun!?!?

I have to be honest and say that summer is not my favorite season…it’s hot, I’m not a fan of shorts...

I hate sweating, and it’s hot (did I already say that?) The good side is that it’s slower and you get to do the things you’ve been putting off the rest of the year.

Some of the things on my summer list include:
  • Organizing my craft room (also enlisting help for this…email me if you're a sucker)
  • Spend time with my family
  • Make mine and Dave’s card scrapbook
  • Start planning our ‘unofficial wedding’
  • Get ahead with my work so the year is not as crazy
  • Wash and clean my car (yeah, just once over the summer)
What’s on your summer list? Do you need a good way to keep up with what you want to do? Don’t let the summer get away from you…print the summer list keeper and make sure you don’t get lazy and too addicted to the AC!

(Here's an image of what you'll be downloading!)

No comments:

Post a Comment