Wednesday, June 1, 2011

First Look

One of the very first things Dave and I talked about when discussing our wedding ceremony was having a "first look." After seeing tons of pictures on weddingbee, I went back and forth on the idea, and Dave didn't have much of an opinion (no surprise there). that is until this one video changed both of our opinions


Meredith and Tommy from Monachetti on Vimeo.

The first look happens around 2:30, but you should watch the entire video. It is Ah, maze, ing!
We both cried while watching it (well I cried, Dave might have just teared up a little)...you can just see how much they love each other.

In addition to how great photos will be, it will also give us a few moments alone to gush all over each other and really take things in!  And I'm not going to lie, I'm about 102% sure that Dave is going to cry during the first look.  And if he can hold it all together during the ceremony, I will be shocked! While it is breaking tradition, I can't wait for him to see me in my pink wedding dress! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment